maandag 24 december 2012

little Christmas shopping!

English-Nederlands


Tonight is Christmas Eve and I’m not really looking forward to is so much. My family is ... let’s say, different.
sometimes it’s fun, but sometimes it's absolutely crap to celebrate it together.
Fortunately, the exam period ended and I can now enjoy a little of my vacation.
A little, because unlike my friends I mostly go to work. Not allot of time for blogging i’m afraid, but I’ll do my best to make my days off to good use.
After the exams, I went shopping a few times: 4 times to be exact .
1 time with my niece, which I just have bought a pair of earrings. 2 times with Sarah. And 1 time with my boyfriend.
Together with Sarah, I've been to Maastricht what was her the first time being there, so it was pretty funny to see her panic when I didn’t knew where we were. Despite the sales in the stores, there weren’t allot of people, so I was pretty relieved.

And the 4th time went to Hasselt cause I was looking for some jeans. I hate buying jeans because I'm not a size 0. I’m more of  a size 10 ... sigh.
In general I am very satisfied with my purchase and especially the cute booties that I first didn’t love 100%,like I did to my previous pair. Now that I do love them, I don’t want to wear another pair.

Now I have to go and get ready! . (hair + makeup + nails + outfit = lot of work)
happy holidays everyone!
 1
 
2

3
 
 4

5
  
6

7

8
 
9
 
10 

11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
1. My christmas tree 2. A cute shop 3. The decoration in the mall 4. A white snow castel in the mall! 5. My little santa 6. A delicious cappuccino from Coffeelovers 7. The disney collection from Swarovski 8. My new jeans! 9. My clothing for Christmas & New Year 10. The travel mug I bought at Coffeelovers 11. The nailpolish I'm wearing on Christmas 12. My new necklesses and earring 13. My new book and nailpolish (not the glittery one) 14. Me wearing my comfortable slippers.

Xoxo Jana Marie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen