woensdag 27 maart 2013

What's in my bag?


English-Nederlands

What's in my bag blogs and vlogs are read and liked by many people, even by myself. Therefore I thought it would be cool to show you the contents of my handbag. I scored this handbag with a 50% discount in shopping center Wijnegem and the store itself is called 'Ken'.
It was one of the few times I did’t dragged half my room with me (which  I normally do).

 




1. My favorite  deodorant of Dove // 2. My wallet from 'New Look' / / 3. Some gift cards that I should  use befor they expire! / / 4. My 'MAC' lipstick in Apr├Ęs chic. / / 5. A lip gloss by 'Essence' / / 6. Perfume by 'Zara' / / 7. My diary from 'Hema' / / 8. My keys (otherwise I can’t get in the house again!)
 
xoxo Jana

1 opmerking:

  1. Interesting post! * )
    xxx
    Hello from Ukraine!
    http://yourwhitelynx.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen