vrijdag 5 april 2013

review: M.A.C. Après Chic

This lipstick is the first lipstick from MAC that I have ever bought. This lipstick is red-orange in color with a glossy finish. The sustainability of is not great, but I don't mind applying a new layer.
The pigmentation of the lipstick, however, is more than satisfying. After only 1 layer it sits perfect on the lips. Now a disadvantage of this lipstick is that it is a limited edition. This lipstick is from the M.A.C. Après Chic collection and is no longer available ( have to search for a similar lipstick !) The price of this MAC lipstick was € 18.50.




 
 
 

 xoxo Jana


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh! That color looks SO good on you! I love Mac! It's my favorite makeup brand in the world!! :) xx


    Please enter to my Giveaway where you can win hair products from AUSSIE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, it's my favorite color although I can't wait to try out the color 'rebel'!
      Mac is the best make-upbrand in the world !

      x Jana

      Verwijderen