zondag 22 september 2013

London love at first sight - Part 2

English- Nederlands

Today I have London part two on the program.
I have to confess that I like Camden Town better than Oxford when it comes to the atmosphere .
If Camden Town had more fashionshops I think I would love it even more, but when it comes to fashion and beauty, Oxford Street wins for sure.
The shops there are amazing: Topshop, Primark, Boots, Superdruk, Harrods, Marks and Spencer,… All lovely shops where I can walk around for hours.
For my friends, it was their first time in Primark and well, I think their bank card has probably felt it!
The result:  walking around Oxford for hours with 3 gigantic bags!
I really loved Superdrug because they have make-up that we can’t get in Belgium. So yeah, I went a little crazy … 











1 opmerking: