maandag 25 november 2013

Fall make-up look for work

English - Nederlands

Today I have a beautiful yet simple look for the fall time for you. 
I posted this look a while ago on my dutch blog but definitely wanted to share this with my English readers as well. 
Now that I have my new laptop, i'm trying to upload all my dutch blog post on here as well even though i'm very busy! 
Now about this look: I love this for the fall and especially for work or school when I want to look descent en classy. I think that a smokey eye isn't as wearable for school or work as a dark lip for some reason. 





 The first three brushes are from Hema, the middle one is from Real techniques and the outer two are an unknown brand. 
Foundation: Bourjois healthy mix 
Blush : MUA - Bon Bon 
Concealer: Mac studio finish in NW 20

eyeshadow: - BE cosmetics in 023 Amazed
  - MUA shade 11

  Eyeliner: Mac fluidline in Blacktrack

Lipstick: Mac cremesheen in Après chic

xoxo Jana 

you can now follow me on  fb ! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The lipstick looks lovely on you :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen