vrijdag 22 november 2013

Glow all out

English - Nederlands

I know my english blog is a bit behind on my dutch blog, but as soon as I get my new laptop (tomorrow hopefully) I will try to blog in English more often! 

Now for today I have this beautiful product! I mean, look at this cute packaging! 
This amazing pouder from Soap and glory is supposed to give your face a beautiful healthy glow, which it does. 
I do not recommend putting this over your entire face but on your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and cupids bow to give it that little extra glow. 
Although I can't find soap and glory anywhere in Belgium, I do not regret buying this product  since it works really well. 
The shine that it gives my skin looks so healthy and natural. It was also very affordable since it only coast £11,00 or € 12,87. Not bad for this beautiful illuminator! 




xoxo Jana 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen