dinsdag 26 november 2013

my favorite necklaces


Today I wanted to share my top 3 favorite necklaces with you.
Lately i'm addicted to big statement necklaces, the bigger the better. 
Though I find it quit hard to find the perfect one since I do not want my necklaces to look or feel cheap. 
It has to look like a quality, maybe even expensive, necklace. 
The latest trend are those chunky chain necklaces which I really like, but I find it really hard to find a descent one. Most chain necklaces feel really plastic which is just awfull. 
As you can tell, i'm really picky when it comes to accessory. 
These 3 are the ones that really got my attention and I really love wearing them. 





This first one is one from forever 21. I love that store because they have beautiful accessories but it's pretty far from home. Thank god cause I would be broke by now ... 
This beauty cost €10,90

What I love about this necklace is the beautiful fall colors ! I mean look at them. I love wearing this one on special occasions. 
This one is from New look and cost € 7.99

This one feels really heavy but I don't mind because I love the chunky chains. 
It's from primark and has an amazing quality ! 
The price is more than what you would expect from Primark but I don't mind because it feels like it's really descent and maybe even expensive. 
Price: €6,99 which it amazing for this one. 

xoxo Jana

4 opmerkingen:

  1. F21 does cute accesories and more affordable than Topshop these days lol ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. In theory, I love statement necklaces! But when I see them in person, I also think they can look cheap and gaudy! Your picks were lovely; perfect for fall! I'll have to look for them :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The first one is so awesome!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really like the first one, the color is amazing + it's perfect for fall! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen