dinsdag 5 november 2013

Oh so special - Sleek

English - Nederlands

Today I have this beautiful palette ready for you guys.  
The name says it all  - Oh so special, perfect to describe this amazing palette.
I never tried Sleek products out before since we don't have this brand in Belgium, but when I saw it in London I knew I had to buy it. And so I did. 
Ever since London I'm the proud owner of this very lovely palette. It's easy to work with and has so many beautiful shades. The pigmentation is just wonderful and the colors are easy to blend. 
Some have glitters and some don't and the ones without the glitter tend to have a little less pigmentation than the ones with glitter. No problem for me cause I love the glittery ones the most. 
I only paid £7,99 for this amazing palette and it is totally worth every penny! 











xoxo Jana 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Sleek eyeshadow palettes! I don't have this one yet but it sounds great! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! I heard of Sleek and I definitely want to try them out - I'm just not sure if it's worth the money! But now as I've seen how you used them, I really have to get them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Sleek palettes, I have 6 of them - but not this one! It's really pretty and I really like the one you have on your eyes :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely palette :) love the eye look you put together with it! x
    Sophie
    x

    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi there, your blog is lovely! I have nominateed you for the Liebster Award!
    You can find the details in the link below:
    http://cityymermaid.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!
    xoxo Franchesca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the colours!
    Isz. xx
    thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen