zondag 12 januari 2014

Birthday wishlist

English - Nederlands

The big 21 is coming closer. 26th January is the day. 
God i'm feeling old, and yes I know i'm not old at all, but it just feels like it. 
Making a wishlist wasn't as easy as I thought, and i'm probably going to buy most of the items myself, just to treat myself. I think I even spend two hole days on thinking what I should get. Few of these items are also going to be sale items and also birthday items in one. 
My friends know they don't have to buy me anything, I just want to have a good time with them. 
And if they buy something, they  will get something back when it's their birthday (makes sense doesn't it?). 
Oh and the chocolate cake is something I know i'm going to get! Can't wait for that! 

Now let's get on to the wishlist.














xoxo Jana 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome birthday wish list! I love that necklace and I've always wanted to read the Lauren Conrad Beauty book. Enjoy the chocolate cake :) and have a wonderful upcoming birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen