vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Estée Lauder - Insatiable

English - Nederlands

Estée Lauder. A beautiful, luxurious packaging with a not so small  price tag. And mostly it's the price tag that keeps me from buying something. 
When you are a student, it's not easy to spent €36,00 on a lipstick, eyeshadow or mascare because in the end you only pay for the fancy name and packaging. 
It's not because it's high end that it's better than drugstore (sometimes it is). I think that you can also find drugstore products with the same quality as the high end ones. 
Yet, when I saw this beautiful nail polish with a 50% discount, I could not resist buying it. 
It was the last one and it even was my favorite color... call it faith. 
Now about the nail polish there isn't much to talk about. 
The pigmentation is perfect after two layers, it dries quickly and it is a beautiful color. 
You could describe the color as a beautiful grayish, purple color. 
I'm very happy with this nail polish and I think that I will purchase more of this brand, with or without discount. 
The original price it €21,00 so I bought mine for €10.50






xoxo Jana

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a beautiful colour, perfect for this time of year. And what a bargain haha ka-ching!! xx

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous colour, I love it!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen