zaterdag 18 januari 2014

Flower perfection

English - Nederlands 

Last time I went to Maastricht with a friend to buy a pair of black jeans and of course we couldn't help our self to go into Ici Paris. 
There were a few bins with discounted products, this foundation included. 
The flower perfection youth extension foundation from Bourjois comes in a  beautiful glass container with a little sponge to apply it with. 
I think it's nice and  easy that this foundation has a pump so it's very hygienic to work with.
Now the sponge in the lid, is something that I'm not to exited about. I prefer my brushes to blend my foundation. 
About the foundation: this one is very pigmented so it covers pretty much all my blemishes and even my dark circles. 
On the picture below i'm only wearing my foundation, no concealer, blush or powder. 
You can see that it is also a mat foundation, which is pretty good for  my oily skin. 
It has a fresh scent to it but it's not overpowering, which is a good thing for me. 
Now the only downside I can come op with is that since i've started to use this, I started to break out more. My face has more impurities and imperfections than before. 
It feels like my skin can't breath when I'm wearing this which is really sad because I liked the finish of this one. 
For me this foundation is a no-go but I will use this one special occasions when I need that little bit extra coverage.
For those who want to try this, you can get this at any drugstore for €14.90  







xoxo Jana

3 opmerkingen:

  1. who can resist a product called flower perfection? Everything about bourjois is too cute and I really wish we had their products in the US! too bad it caused your skin to break out (isn't that always the worst?!)

    Great post!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er erg mooi uit!! Leuke review :)

    PS: doe jij al mee met m'n winactie?
    http://michelleslillavarld.blogspot.nl/2014/01/winactie-jewelryznl.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. jammer dat 'ie niet helemaal aan je verwachtingen voldoet :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen