dinsdag 1 april 2014

Amazed Palette - BE creative cosmetics

English - Nederlands

I keep repeating my love for BE creative a ridiculously often on my blog. And yes, I can't help myself to make another post about this brand. 
On my birthday wishlist I posted that I really wanted a palette from them and when a friend got me a giftcard from ICI Paris, I decided to buy it. 
The product comes in a lightbrown, taupe cardboard box en is made from firm plastic. 
When you open the box, you see 8 different but all beautiful colors and also a big mirror on the inside of the lid. I love that it has a big mirror so you can take it with you when you travel and you don't have to bring an other mirror. 
The eyeshadows are just stunning and i've used every color except for the two green ones. The pigmentation is amazing,even better than some MAC eyeshadows (sorry MAC-lovers). 
they feel really soft and blend very easily without fall-out. 
I was already sold to the single eyeshadows, but this palette is defiantly worth buying. 
This amazing palette costs €25,95 and is available at Ici paris XL.  














1 opmerking:

  1. great eyelook!!! :) I don't think we have this brand in the US, which is a shame because the shades are so lovely!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen