maandag 14 april 2014

Up the amp - MAC

English - Nederlands

After all these post about Germany, I think it's time for a new review. 
This lipstick I bought over a month ago. I was drooling over this lipstick color for a while but kept postponing buying it because €18,50 is a lot of money for just a lipstick. 
But gosh this one is so pretty and everytime I passed the mac store, it kept calling my name. 
This purple shade lipstick is part of the amplified selection so the color is very pigmented. It applies as smooth as butter and doesn't crease in the fine lines of your lips. 
I can't say anything bad about this product or the packaging. It's elegant, simple and just like a mac lipstick should look like. 
The lipstick itself has this lovely smell ... like vanilla. 
Despite that it is a very purple color, I do wear it more often than my MAC rebel lipstick. 
Let's just say that it was love at first sight but it took me a while before I wanted to admit it! 









xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen