woensdag 3 september 2014

Mememe - rouge

English -Nederlands

Mememe is a brand I started trying out recently and my first review wasn't that positive (Here). 
The packaging of these blushes remind me of the Benefit blushes so I was really curious about them. Unfortunately I don't have any blushes from  Benefit to compare but I can tell you if I like this one or not. 
The packaging is very cute and comes in a small square cardboard box  with a beautiful design. In  the lid you can find a small mirror which can come in handy sometimes. 
It also comes with a small brush but to be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. I don't like the way it applies the product and it doesn't feel comfortable in my hand. I prefer using my own brushes. 
The blush itself is a red color, like the name says.  It doesn't have a scent to it which I find very good. I don't like very sweet or chemical scents to my make-up products.  
It has a decent pigmentation with a light shimmer which gives a very natural effect without making you look all shiny. 
I do find this blush pretty though I grab my Sleek blushes or other blushes more then this one. 
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful blush, but I think I expected something better from the brand Mememe. 
Still I recommend this blush if you are looking for a pretty blush with a beautiful packaging that doesn't cost a fortune. 
For €9,99 you can buy this one in the  Misslipgloss shop  and the blush also comes in different shades! 







xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen