woensdag 1 april 2015

Girl about town

English - Nederlands

A pink lipstick never hurt nobody, right?
I've never been a fan of pink lipstick until my last visit to mac. I was always scared to look like a barbie or like a kid that was playing around with blue eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick.  
But when I saw this one, I was stunned by how beautiful this color looked in the bullet. I didn't even tried it on before buying it, but I know this color would be pretty. 
Girl about town is an amplified color which means the pigmentation is more vivid. I only need one layer to get the perfect color payoff. It applies as smooth as butter and stays on pretty long. Of course the finish isn't matte but it does look very pretty with a glow. 
And the smell... they smell  so good, like vanilla. I never liked pink lipstick, but like I said, this color is just damn gorgeous and I think this color will look good on multiple skin tones. 
Go and check out your closest mac store to pick this beauty up! 


xoxo Jana


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wij houden onwijs veel van MAC en we vinden dit een erg mooie kleur, staat je goed meid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen