woensdag 27 mei 2015

Catrice beautifying lip smoother - Cake pop

English - Nederlands


I might be a lipstick fan, lip glosses never were my thing. They are sticky and smell really sweet and fruity. 
This Beautifying lip smoother promises to make your lips look more beautiful, to fill up those fine lines and to nourish your lips. That doesn't sound bad, does it? I just had to give one a try. 
The sponge-applicator made it even more interesting as you can't see if the color is going to be pigmented. To be honest, it is not pigmented at all, but I do love the natural finish. It applies really soft en doesn't feel sticky at all. It doesn't fill in the fine lines as it should do, but it's not something that really bothers me. What I do not like is the scent. It smells and tastes like caramel, really sweet. The lip smoother contains nourishing products like shea butter, vitamin E and jojoba oils. It's really nourishing for your lips, which is always a plus for me. 
This tube comes in two more shades that I really want to try as well. Ever since I got this one, I use this all the time and I have to bring it everywhere I go. Natural lip colors are really pretty this time of year, so when I found this one for only €3,59 I just had to get it and it is even better then expected. 


Plus
Available in the drugstore
Cheap
Not sticky
Natural finish
Cute packaging
Easy to apply
Contains nourishing products
 Sweet scent (you can also see this as a min)

Min
Doesn't fill in the fine lines as promised

xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen