maandag 20 juli 2015

Maybelline - The nudes

English - Nederlands

Everyone that knows me, knows I love my eye makeup palettes, but I think it's difficult to find one that has a descent quality but isn't as expensive as most makeup palettes. 
When Maybelline released this palette I just had to swatch  the colors in store, which lead to me walking around with 12 different shades on my wrist the rest of the day... 
Luckily the pigmentation was amazing so I wanted to know if they would blend as easy. While giving her €15,99 for the palette, I was hoping I wouldn't be dissapointed. 
And I wasn't! It's the most basic palette without a mirror or a fancy  brush (that most of the times is total crap), but it has 12 very beautiful neutral shades. 
They are all very well pigmented and easy  to use.They aren't powdery but creamy and easy  to blend on the eyes. 
With  these colors you can make a very cute neutral eye look or a sexy smokey look. 
For only €15,99 you can find this palette at the DI or Kruidvat 

xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten